barrowinnovations Karen...CDSA question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaDove, May 30, 2008.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Good morning...

I just did my first test kit and was wondering whether or not to refrigerate...

Of all the instructions it does give, one of them being not to freeze the sample, it doesn't say what they prefer...

The biohazard bag also has places to check off for room temp, frozen or refrigerated...

Would you share with me what you did cause apparently it was suffiecient to obtain those results...

Thank you in advance for answering and thank you for inspiring me and others to get these tests done...Many of us appreciate (and listen) to your advice...

Peace~MamaDove
  2. Catseye

Catseye Member

I put mine in the fridge until I was able to get to DHL and send it off. I had left it sitting out for like an hour and at first I panicked about it, but it's just crap! I wouldn't worry about it too much. I guess it's like raw hamgurger, in a sense, it's full of bugs and they'll populate if you just leave it sitting around too long. And I guess the biohazard bag will scare off any would-be snackers. You have to watch out around sporting events, though, guys will put anything on a Ritz!

I think the results will be very enlightening. God, can you imagine the person that does the culture? They must have a ball making jokes all day long!

good luck

karen
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Thank you for responding sooooooooooooooo fast...In the fridge it is going...Now should I put it between the almond milk and eggs or in the salad crisper? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm...tehe

The first one is in formaldehyde so I think it would survive a nuke, but I'll put it in the fridge anyway...

Thanks again hon :)