Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quilp, Nov 28, 2008.

1. quilp

quilp New Member

Hello Karen, I have booked my appointment with Dr Farr for the 11th December. I wonder how many other UK clients he has !
    Have you managed to progress ? I am awaiting my Stool analysis test from Genova. I know you took the same test; have you found the test beneficial in any way ?

Love, Mark
  2. Catseye

Catseye Member

I have been reporting my tests and progress since I started. I bumped the thread for you called toxic guts, toxic body, why do a comprehensive stool analysis. I have improved immensely since I started and it's all because of a poop test! I used to love to say "doctors don't know s%&*, but this one does! HAHAHA!!! Ask him for my email address if you want.

I'm still really going for the whole cure, but I'm so much better than I was, I'd be happy if I had to stay like I am now.

good luck

3. quilp

quilp New Member

I will be in touch after Mmy tests with Dr Farr are up and running. Thanks for the advice on neurotransmitters ( your post from January 2007 ) I'm taking Free Form amino acids and they're helping me to find reading and watching TV easier.

Love, Mark