Baths that heal??????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Oct 28, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I can't find it and my back is killing me . I need a massage but just do not feel like even going out for that.
    It is cold ,windy and wet here just being out in it will cause me pain before I could get back home.
    Does anyone have any other kind of Baths that are healing?
  2. suz45

suz45 New Member

Hi Carebelle:

Sorry to hear about your pain, it is cold and windy here too. My pain is also up in my back. Have you tried a plain warm bath or do you have any natural bath beads/oils. even just getting into a warm tub would help, and a cup of tea and maybe a heating pad and good movie..

i'm already in my PJs and getting ready to watch the Wizard of Oz for the billionth time (fall classic for me).

I hope you feel better soon, according to the weather channel today and tommorow are tough days for the great lakes and north east regions. Hang in there.

Suz45
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

My hubby just went out to get me epson salt I just can not remember the measurement to the peroxide for the bath
  4. huska

huska New Member

Hi. Sometimes , well, most of the times I put lavender oil in the bath and after the bath. It relaxes a bit. One thing you could try.......

I still didn't try the epsom salts.

Good luck and I hope you find a way to feel better
  5. suz45

suz45 New Member

I think you put in a two to one ration for epsom salts and peroxide, defiantlely less peroxide. If you don;t feel comfortable try the epsom salts, remember not to let the water to be hot or you may feel worse, also only stay in for 20 minutes than wrap up real well in towels or bathrobe to keep your muscles relaxed and warm.

Hope I was helpfil.

Suz45
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2006]
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I had just bumped the thread from last year a few days ago,
    but I bumped it for you again.

Hugs,

Nancy B