Be back in a week....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fivesue, Jun 11, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I am reading myself for a trip to Aptos, CA. I live about 6 1/2 hurs away in more northern CA. I am driving 4 hours today, spending the night, and then driving on in tomorrow.

For those of you who don't know, my dad died in December. My mother is now widowed and after 7 months almost, she is showing some signs of depression...very normal, I might add. She has family around, but I am the oldest and we have always been so close, so she is missing me. She has some things lined up for me to with her...doctors' appointments, etc.

So, when you think of me, pray for strength. I am tired and don't feel that great...changing meds has been hard.

I do pray for you on this board although my posting have been spotty lately. Just know I count it a blessing to know each of you and to share our faith and lives together.

Take care this week, and God's blessing on each one of you and your families.

Love,
    Sue
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Good luck on your trip. Prayers you have a safe one and will feel well enough to enjoy your visit with your mother.

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

You have a safe trip...

and you are enjoying quality time with your mother...

as well as getting some rest.

Thinking & Praying for you while away!!

((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Saying prayers you. Praying the entire trip for you well go well and be enjoyable. Take care. De