be happy you are not me =]

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinkstar, Jan 26, 2006.

1. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

as of right now... i have 2 fractured fingers, shingles on back AND chest, pink eye, and a bladder that is beginning to prolapse.... all on top of cfids, fibro, and costochondritis...

i suck at life. :
    oh, and i feel REALLLLLY fat lately... damn hypothyroid taking away my chances at having a metabolism!
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Pinkstar:
    Many or us have secondary diseases along with FM/CFS.
    Do not fret. Just take each thing one by one and get the ole body in shape. Do not get depressed by it all. It is so simple to fall into that.
    You take care and I will say kind words for you tonight on Prayer Night.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Oh geez, more than your share of crap to deal with aside from the usual crap...

Just wanted to send a HUG your way and let you know that others are thinking of you...

Love and Hugs and Peaceful Days Ahead~Alicia
  4. saphire27

saphire27 New Member

I will keep you in my thoughts too.
    you poor thing, just don't let it control you, i mean don't let it make you depressed. Easy for ME to say though, right? Well you try to get some rest, I hope you get to a happy place in your life soon.

luv & hugs
    saph
  5. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

thank you all.... i needed the kind words....
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about those broken fingers. That's what happens when people go skateboarding. LOL

Any one of those conditions is a lot to deal with. You must be very tough to struggle with all that every day. Hope at least some of those problem clear up fast.

Sending you positive vibes. Addio.
  7. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

but think of it this way---things can only get better. My mom always says this to me---Yep-it's annoying, isn't it?

Seriously, hang in there and remember we are all pulling for you!!!

How did you get shingles? I got shingles when I got chicken pox as an adult. HORRIBLE):

Sending good thoughts your way, Pinkstar.

Sue
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

I agree with you! It just sucks to have a lot of other problems going on when you already have fms, cfs, and others.

I know because I have a bunch of other problems, too. You just feel like going and playing in the traffic sometimes!!! LOL (just kidding!)

I feel badly for you because you are so young and have to go through all of this.

Hope you feel better soon, sweetie! (I fractured my foot 2 years ago and it took it a year to heal!)

Hugs,
    Janet
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i got shintles ion february last year and then in march i got phenmonia...so be care ful who you are around...take your vitamins....

i had shingles on my butt, attacked the bad sciatica i had already ...it stunk...it does get better...of course wash your hands very well.....you don't want that to spread to your eyes ...

mine did n't leave any permanent scarring...it was a size of let's say a silver dollare...

but it hurt to sit or walk ...it willl get better...

jodie
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

I feel horrible for you!!!

You got me beat thats for sure~

I'll shut up now about all my pain complaints.
    (maybe for a day or 2) lol
    hope some of your ailments ease for you soon.

Hugs
    Tandy
  11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and something for pain...they gave me dilaud for they pain..it has taken many months to feel like it has went away for the most part...about a month ago i i felt it coming back...the nerve pain...

and the hot spot burnig feeling...

take care and sleep if you can

jodie