been gone a long time

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lardsgirl, Oct 4, 2005.

1. lardsgirl

lardsgirl New Member

hi, I have gone a long time.....I usually have an up beat attitude but these last 4 months have been hell! have an other disc in my neck that blew out, my daughter in law has left with my granddaughter for another guy and the court date isn't until Nov. regarding custody of Olivia. I miss her so much. Only have seen her twice since July....before that she was with us on weekends and I would babysit during the week. She is so confused...
    My son is falling to pieces, my husband is pissed at the whole situation, and the pain from my neck has caused so many other problems and am waiting to hear from my neuro surgeon about another neck surgery...Work has been grueling and I am feeling sorry for myself! haven't been able to ride my motorcycle either..thanks for letting me whine and let of some steam! urgghh!
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Oh my! Life is so tragic sometimes. I surely do wish the best for you and your family. How old is your granddaughter? I'm so sorry all this is happening along with your health issues.

Do take care, and my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. Please keep us informed.

Blessings,
    Sue