Been gone for a month but hopefully back.. update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cczub, Jan 31, 2006.

1. cczub

cczub New Member

Haven't been around since Christmas but figured I finally have a little time to stop by.

After seeing the RHummy again with nothing to show for it and my PCP doing nothing I took the "I'll just wait and see approach". I was doing good for the first 2 weeks but over the past 2 I've started to feel everything coming back. THe pain level in my joints/muscles is back up to a constant 6 and my sleep is getting worse again. I've also noticed so twitching in my arms and legs at night. My night sweats are coming back but not as bad as before.

The next few weeks are going to be crazy at works as the last month has been but I'm going to look at switching doctors or trying the FFC in philly...

I've been on no meds for over a month but have a script for Ambien that I might try.
  2. cczub

cczub New Member

Been there, done that!! I've been tested for every disease under the sun and usually not just once.... The only thing I didn't let them test was doing a spinal tap.. Had one done a long time ago and not sure if the reward outweights the risk. I've had blood test, bone marrow test and lymph node biopsies over the past several years with no conclusive results. Just inconclusive results that point in a differnet dirrection which nerver pans out....