Been gone for awhile...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jewels920, Nov 18, 2009.

1. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

...but I have decided to make more time for this message board. Too much good information. And I might have missed all of you just a little. :)

It's fall in KC. Cold rain. Ow. The Fibro is really acting up right now. And a new diagnosis: bipolar depression type 2. I'm either excited or depressed about it, depending on when you ask me. (that was an attempt at a joke)

Recently dumped by my common law husband of seven years, which probably triggered the bipolar episodes, among other things.

Living in a beautiful space in midtown KC. Much better than I thought I could afford.

I hope all is well with you! Love, jules
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

That was a pretty good joke. It made me smile out loud.

3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I liked the joke, too : )

welcome back
  4. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

It's me, Jammer!!!!
  5. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

It's lovely to see you back here. Sorry to hear about your new diagnosis. These are exciting days for CFS and probably FMS too at least.

You were the one that told me about Byron Katie right? She sure has helped me.

6. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

I recommend her to so many people! I'm so glad it's helping you.

A lot of my tarot clients are reading her work, too.

Most of the time, if we are truly in the present moment and not "off" somewhere, worrying about money or afraid the pain will become unbearable...if we are truly present, here, right now, we would see that things are OK. For the moment. One moment at a time.

It's a very subtle concept and I can't say I can always get my head around it. But when I am able to practice being in the moment, I experience a deep inner peace.
  7. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

Just so you know it's really me, the password is "Grape Seed Extract". :)
  8. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I completely agree with you. It is so helpful especially when we're in such a vulnerable state.

I can tell that you have really absorbed this material by reading your posts. You are very strong and clear and you seem peaceful. :)

9. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

I have my moments when I'm not so strong and clear. :) But one thing I have learned is that I have to let go of my "stories". You know, the stories we all carry about who did what to whom and how much that's not always easy, but retelling your "stories" solves nothing, changes nothing and just puts you emotionally back where you were when that bad thing happened to you.

After the letting go, I intend to write my new story. What I want and how I want things to be in my life. I'll keep you posted. :)