been so down, way way

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jasminedeer, May 29, 2012.

1. jasminedeer

jasminedeer Member

*have not been around, been toooo busy with all of my animals..not many deer around this year :( .. and too sick.. life is smashing me on all levels.

*my cfids and fibro are out of control and the *push/crash syndrome is killing me.

i need everything, health, money, l.o.v.e and help.

losing hope

~jasminedeer*
  2. jasminedeer

jasminedeer Member

thank you.. i went thru another night of hell..i have had a cold nearly every day..for 2 months..last night was horrific..the colds/viruses im getting lately kick my ***...sneezes knock me over, and on and on...it is like a violent battle and then there is the post exertional malaise which smashes me im very scared to do anything..for fear of suffering more but i have things to do.

i really appreciate your prayers, and yes miraculous is the very thing it would be.

maybe sometime you can meet me in chat, patti.

blessings to you.

amen

jasminedeer

[This Message was Edited on 06/01/2012]
  3. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

so many can use it and get relief in so many areas, even thou they get this "normal" dx....

I'm in my 17 yr of Grape Seed Extract and all my new friends on it, and they are older, say they feel more energy first of all.

Anyway, my 2cents....these are not the cure alls, but pieces of the puzzle for me anyway. jam

You said you get constant colds, sounds like immune system is in the tank, Grape Seed Ex could sure help there, no doubt...

I haven't had a cold in MOONS....

Just had a couplt tsps of Jiffy Natural PB for an energy lift as I need to go out to the market and I'm running low on energy...this helps...[This Message was Edited on 06/01/2012]
  4. jasminedeer

jasminedeer Member

ya..i guess its the cf (i) (d) s ...my immune system is trashed.. i get colds everyday. i take grape seed, but i will surely start taking more..im taking vit c all the time now.. anything i can think of..

your lucky, no cold in moons. i am a cold.

good tips.

have a nice day, all.

*jasminedeer$$$$$ could sure some of this <<<<<<<
  5. freida

freida Active Member

I just want to send you some of the caring part of what you need.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through, and for so long.

I will hope and pray for some miracle for you...any small or large one....

take care,
    Leah
  6. springwater

springwater Member

Jasmine, praying for you and all the others on this board, I think of all of you
    often.

God Bless
  7. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I am sending prayers your way. Keep that chin up. Know what ya mean, gotta do. Just have to keep pluggin. Think of the good things in life..it's there, I promise.
    Love?! We love you! The Lord loves you. :))
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in prayers for you to find hope in the midst of so many sufferings. I'm so sorry for what you're going through!

Praying for God's best for you - his perfect love to saturate you. I know that he loves us, and cares about every detail we are living through.