Been thinking of everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrstyedawg, May 15, 2006.

1. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

I was lying in bed Saturday night thinking of all of you and wondering how everyone is. It is nice to be able to talk to those who understand.

Love,
    Andrea
    [This Message was Edited on 05/16/2006]
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

to be thinking of all of us. How are you doing?

Kriket
  3. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

I am in a terrible flare right now. I have CFS and the exhaustion is overwhelming. I went to a store last Tuesday and am completely wiped out. Thanks for asking.

Andrea
  4. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Been there, no how you feel.

i'm sorry, I hope you are able to get enough rest, and maybe with the help of med's and/or supplement's you will feel "better" soon.

You are in my thought's and prayers.
    Claudia
  5. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

thank you andrea thats lovely of you how are you feeling?
    Fibrolady37.
  6. erfula1

erfula1 New Member

I am still recovering from broken ribs but I have to go back to work the end of this week. Got to have the money. I have been in a flare every since the accident and can't seem to get out of it. It makes me mad cause I hadn't had a bad flare in over a year, only minor ones. Guess I am overdue, huh?

How about you? Are you doing ok? I really love this place and everyone here. I don't always post but I am here everyday that I am home reading.

7. dleaning

dleaning New Member

I am doing pretty well lately....just can't wait for kids to get out of school so I can sleep a little longer in the morning!!

Hope you are doing well!

Dawn
  8. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

The weather is finally warming up,I need it really bad.
    How are you feeling?I hope your flare up is calming down.
    Take Care,
    Luv and hugs,
    Mary
  9. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

Finally feeling somewhat better. Can't wait for school to be over so I can sleep in too. Hope everyone is ok.

love,
    Andrea