Been tossing and turning all night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

So I just got up.My daughter and I both woke up before 4 this morning.

I hate those nights when you just toss back and forth trying to sleep.

How did everyone else sleep?

Sheila
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I hate my toss and turn nights. Lately they have been happening more and more...sigh !

Hope your day is a good one,
    Tona
  3. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

All I seem to do lately is toss and turn. I get so restlesss that I have to get up and it's so frustrating!

Lindy
  4. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I am on my second cup of coffee.Gotta get my dirty self in the shower soon.

After that I could probably sleep like a baby.Just my luck.Can't go back to bed anytime soon.

I am off and running in my pj's.Coffee in hand and my pillow in the other. LOL!!!

HUGS,
    Sheila
  5. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

I am having the tossing and turning also. I am so tired. I just want to fall into bed like I use to and fall asleep and stay asleep.

Cathy
  6. utvoldeb

utvoldeb New Member

i took a sleeping pill but still could not fall sleepy i guess around 4 o'clock,boy was i hurting today felt like a truck ran over me but when i did fall asleep i dont rememberi woke my self up fighting bless my dogs heart i felt so bad for him he woke me up yelping i now i hurt him but he just put his paws around my neck i have got to get better sleep. deb
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

a pretty good night.Linda
  8. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I hope and pray we will all sleep well tonight :O)

Gentle Hugs!
  9. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

next to my bed. I try to follow a news cast, which usually puts me back to sleep. I can't keep my eyes open, so I listen, and suddenly I fall back asleep. If I don't put that TV on, I will toss and turn,
  10. ckzim

ckzim New Member

It's early Saturday morning...2am..can't sleep...so I'm posting...:)
    I know the minute my eyes open, if I am going to be able to go back to sleep...struggled 3 times before 2 am..and said forget it,I will just stay up till I,m tired again...
    It's been like this for monthes, up 6-7 times during the night...thought it was just me.

I took 2 Flexril..10 mg ..a Ultram for pain, and Elvail for sleep...it worked for exactly..ummm...one and half hours.

I don't think a sledge hammer could knock me out!Well maybe knock me out...but it wouldn't be long..I'd be up!

Hope everyone else had a good nights sleep.
    HUGS
    KathyZ
  11. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

I can't beleive you couldn't sleep.

Is it the pain?

The reason I ask is that some medications can cause you to have trouble sleeping such as prozac.It can cause insomnian is some people.

I hope by now you have been able to get some sleep eye.

Sweetdreams soon,
    Sheila