Before after pic in profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Greenbean7, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Here is a new pic, this time of me! It's small because it won't enlarge with out getting all weird.

This is before, 206 lbs, size 18-20, and after, 152 lbs, size 10-12.

I have put on a couple pounds and 10's are too tight, but still wear my 12's!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

WOW! That is amazing!

Good job! I can't for my life get rid of the pounds I gained from a medication with moderate excercise, eating small size portions, nutrition, etc.

I applaud people who can get rid of the extra pounds.
    Maybe I'm elegible to blame strange metabolism from this DD? Yeah. lets do that!

Hugs!
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I did this with an exercise program you can do sitting down! It's all resistance and really easy. This is actually the picture from their website. I did the infomercial because I had such great results.

Thanks for the compliment!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  4. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

You must be so proud of you...Great job!!!

I started my diet yesterday and plan on getting down to my wedding weight by December...almost 60 to lose...these dd's and being unable to move my rump like I should along with eating things I crave, put the weight on...I am quick at losing it once I put my mind to it tho so I am sure I can accomplish it...

I was thinking of posting my wedding pic and then a current one and then one a week til my goal...I thought it would inspire others who want/need to lose some...Your before and after should inspire others too and I am sure they will come along and tell you just that...

We share some passions too...Rey, Aster AND fishing...My dream is to have a motor home, take my labs Dylan and Dayne and go fishing...Hubby could stay home too but then who would cook, clean and bait my hook...tehe

It's nice there are still things that make us that happy as to forget for a moment how sick we are...Happy Trails and again, much congrats for the weight loss, you are a beauty inside and out...

Peaceful days ahead~Alicia
  5. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I was wondering if that was a picture of you. What an inspiration you are.

I read your profile on the other thread and found out we also have some things in common. We are about the same age, we both have a motorhome and love camping, love dogs, have kids and a husband.

I won't mention that we both are here on this board for the same reason.

I need to weigh about the same weight that you do. I have already lost about 26 lbs. I have joined Curves and try to eat healthy. How long did it take you to lose all of it?

Jodi
  6. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

Good for you to lose weight and look so good! When reading your profile, though, you say you were DX, but you don't say with what. I would be willing to bet Fibro, not CFS. Am I right? Good thread. Have a nice day. Marie
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

You have made a big accomplishment. Congratulations.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 06/02/2006]
  8. onedaymagpie

onedaymagpie New Member

Great going! And thanks for the post. I find your success really inspiritional. Enjoy how good it feels, as I'm sure it feels awesome!
    (( )) Mag
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

You look great!! I'm in the process myself ! don't you feel a hundred% better!..........................................I mean as far as energy..........................Hugs sydney
  10. GOOD FOR YOU! Where did you find this exercise by sitting down? That's what I need.
  11. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I lost the weight over about a 5 month period. I had started Atkins but lost no inches, just weight. So I looked the same!

Then as I was vegging out in front of the TV one day I saw this commercial for an exercise program that could be done sitting down. I ordered it because it had a money back guarantee and I figured that it wouldn't work and I would send it back.

The first week I lost 7 inches. I was sure it was because I was getting off the couch everyday and moving around more. Thought just that would help lose inches.

Second week I lost 11 more inches and I was hooked! I still do it when I can but a lot of mornings, like today, my lower back hurts so bad I just can't do it.

I don't know if it is ok to give the name of the program and I don't want to promote something that might not work for everyone.

And my DX was FM and then found out I have epilepsy after that. I was diagnosed just after I was asked to do the infomercial so that kept me exercising so I would look wonderful (LOL) for the filming.

Also found out I was losing my job at the end of the year the day before I went to California, in October 2004, to do the commercial! Not a great way to start the weekend, but I made it through and actually had a good time.

So, that old thing about you can only lose weight through diet and exercise seems to be true!! I now eat healthy (don't think Atkins was really very good for me) and exercise when I can. I also try to walk my dog daily, but that is the same as doing the exercises, when I can I do, when I can't I don't.

Hugzz
    Greenbean