Before Buying Supplements, Check The Store Here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Our sponser doesn't push the supplements on this board, which I think is admirable; however, this may mean that our members are paying too much elsewhere for products which aren't as good. I have not been able to match the prices here and I know these are the highest quality supplements available. This website carries a very large selection of supplements which are specifically for our symptoms. In fact, if you request a catalog, they will send one out, and it is arranged according to symptoms. Makes it so much easier to use.

If you go to the Store here (click on the tab at the top of the page) you can bring up products by name in alpha order. There is always something on sale and if you use the automated ordering, you save a lot. This website is secure and perfectly safe to order from online. They have a 1-800 number if you want to talk to a real person or if you have questions on a product.

What many do not know is that a large percent of the profits from the sale of these products supports research and advocacy for our illnesses. It's a win, win, win situation.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Movin' on up...

Love, Mikie
  3. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I was wondering how long it takes to receive your supplements if you live in Colorado...and what are their best sale prices besides the DSP?
  4. healing

healing New Member

Mikie, my docs have started selling high quality homeopathics, herbals and supplements because quality control is so lacking in this industry. Can you tell me what our sponsor does to ensure the quality of the products it sells? For instance, how do they check the consistent content of the supplement so the dose is true? I'm not sure I said that right, but you get my drift. Quality control is something that should be of great interest to all of us because there is so much variation in content between makers -- and even in the pills in one bottle, sometimes, from unprofessional providers. Just wondering.
  5. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

My last order was placed on Fri. & I got it monday - I don't know if this is typical but I can tell you they send out the orders the same day they recieve them so it does come quickly. After I placed a few orders from here I got a catalog for 20% off every order that was good for a few months - that saved me lots - I stocked up as much as I could during that sale.

Quality Supplements:
    Pro Health offers nutritional supplements of the highest quality, potency, and purity. We formulate our products to help reduce the symptoms associated with chronic diseases. To assure excellence, we routinely have our products tested by an independent lab. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any Pro Health product, simply return the unused portion and receive a full refund or credit, a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked.
    Our products are formulated for:

Meeting the recognized standards of product quality
    Highest potency of the active ingredients
    Purity of the overall product, ensuring it is contaminant-free
    Consistency of products.
    Monthly tests are conducted throughout the year, on a rotating schedule. Once all the products have been tested, we go back and start the cycle again. We never take one test as the final answer - we keep on testing to make sure that the quality continues to meet our standards of excellence.

We stand by our testing and, if for any reason, you are still not satisfied with the product, we offer a 100% unconditional money-back guarantee on all of our supplements.We are confident that you will be more than satisfied with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product, simply return the unused portion and receive a full refund or credit.

If you have any questions or need assistance please contact Customer Service at:
    1-800-366-6056 (M-F 6am PST- 5pm PST)
    2040 Alameda Padre Serra Suite # 110
    Pro Health, Inc. Santa Barbara, Ca 93103

[This Message was Edited on 03/26/2003]
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Even delivery is quick! I was buying Pro Health's products before I had a computer and came to this board!

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For answering the questions here. I was, er, a little indisposed yesterday :)

Love, Mikie
  8. healing

healing New Member

I have placed my first order!