Beginning Again...New Year Poem for all my friends pain.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Vicque, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Vicque

Vicque New Member

Thinking back on this past year. My mind is slaved to a painful tear. Days in bed, endless pain, but what wisdom and hope we have gained. Do not cry dear friends, for the best is yet to come. A New Year starting, not knowing where the next miracle will come from. Yet through the darkness that we all have felt, I sense a newness of heart. For misunderstood we may all seem, we are never apart. From coast to coast we laugh and cry, keeping our faith in words. I see not your faces but of kindred spirit your pain I know is heard. Bonded we are with painful lives, yet free to love the unknown. No faces, no colors, just boundless joy of a kind written note we are shown. Happy New Year to all who are here, your pain and mine are so very near. Hold out you arms and hug yourself, for another year is here. We'll meet again in moments of pain, but that is what makes it all so dear. Best wishes for a better New Year!....Love Vicque
  2. selma

selma New Member

I hope we'll meet here when you are not in pain. To Us you'll be dear even when you get better.
    I'm looking forward to more poems. You beautifully know how to express loving feelings.
    I'm wishing you a very happy joyfull New Year.
    Love and huggs, Selma
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We have many writers here and you will be happy to learn that we have a Writers Forum where you can share your poems. Click on Message Boards on the strip at the top of the page where you log in. It will bring up all the various boards and forums we have. The Worship Forum and the Chit Chat Forum are also very popular with our members.

Love, Mikie