Behcet's Disease

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rocky76, May 28, 2010.

1. rocky76

rocky76 Member

Has any one ever heard of this...Behcet's Disease...

I saw it on Mystery Diagnois and it sounds just like me...

Help....Just wondering if anyone has it...

And yesterday I got diagnosed with Bleeding Ulcers...

What Next...

I'm think about renting a room at the Funeral Parlor and waiting this out..
  2. rocky76

rocky76 Member

The Doc put me on Omeprazole which is Prilosec .....
    and Carafate ...

I guess with the price of coffins and if we pay in advance they
    should just let us sleep in them at night...

A whole bunch of us could live in one room...

What I here everyone is dying to move there...

[This Message was Edited on 05/28/2010]
  3. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

Omg yall are too funny! I sat in the hot sun so much this eve i think i bypassed the funeral home and went straight to hell. Didnt collect my booties neither. Guess i dont need them. Well know hell froze over when they cure these DDs! I can get my booties then. Love the macabre sense of humor!
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

I know there are now storefronts in US (maybe depending on state) where coffins can be sold instead of having to buy thru a funeral home.

Here in Mexico, there is a shop in almost every town with coffins... and others that are combination workshops/storefronts with little shrines, houses, etc or work to order for the cemetery......... all open to the public.

Come to think of it, I don't see any funeral parlors at all as we know them. I guess the home & church take place of that. Maybe the mortician is at the coffin place? No idea.

Sorry for hijacking this a bit, but methinks it already was... just made me wonder about some things.

5. rocky76

rocky76 Member

Funerals dont bother me at all...

I went to a private school and if there was a funeral we would have to

all go fill up the church...I bet I went to atleast one funeral a week

during my school days.... now days that would be child abuse...HA HA..

Funny story but when I was about 10 years old we went to Ohio to

visit relatives for the summer...we went for a trip to see distant cousins

one weekend.....when we got there my Mom asked us where we wanted

to stay.....at the Cemetery or the Funeral Home....

We thought she was kidding but .. DAMN... One of my cousine lived

in a huge house the Cemetery...and the other one lived in a

Mansion with the Funeral parlor below...

Which one do you think I stayed in....for a whole weekend....
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

I don't know, but I know if it had been me, I'd have chosen the one by the cemetery so I could watch it at night to see if there were any ghosts drifting around...

My kids picked up a practice from schoolmates... they'd hold their breath when passing a cemetery. It was pretty funny when we passed one that was really huge, at least 1/2 mile long but probably more alongside the road. It was by Chicago... so we weren't going very fast either. LOL they didn't make it...

7. victoria

victoria New Member

It's interesting how 'looks' can skip generations. We had no idea of who our daughter looked like, LOL, tho I'd had her at a very small hospital so we knew she hadn't been switched ...
    @@
    -O-

My MIL had the only 2 photos taken of her mother, at about ages 18 and 20 (she had died in the spanish flu epidemic when MIL was 3). When our daughter reached her mid-teens, we realized she looked just like her. Mystery solved.