Bellesmom

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teach6, Dec 5, 2002.

1. teach6

teach6 New Member

I have tried twice unsuccessfully to reply to your post about the doctor who wouldn't see you. I'm hoping that this method of posting will work for me.

I suggest that you try the Doctor Referral button at the top of the page. It will take you to another page with a list of seceral bulleted items at the top. Click on the last one, Co-Cure Good Doc list. That takes you directly to another site where doctors who treat CFS and/or FM are listed. The docs have to be recommended by patients to be put on the list, so they are usually pretty reliable.

If you can't find anyone there try writing a new post titled something like Looking for a Good Doc in _____. One of these methods should help you find a good doc who will accept your money.

Good luck in finding a new doc and with your disability claim.

Barbara
  2. teach6

teach6 New Member

I have tried twice unsuccessfully to reply to your post about the doctor who wouldn't see you. I'm hoping that this method of posting will work for me.

I suggest that you try the Doctor Referral button at the top of the page. It will take you to another page with a list of seceral bulleted items at the top. Click on the last one, Co-Cure Good Doc list. That takes you directly to another site where doctors who treat CFS and/or FM are listed. The docs have to be recommended by patients to be put on the list, so they are usually pretty reliable.

If you can't find anyone there try writing a new post titled something like Looking for a Good Doc in _____. One of these methods should help you find a good doc who will accept your money.

Good luck in finding a new doc and with your disability claim.

Barbara
  3. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

[ advertisement ]