Benefits of Green Foods

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twerp, Jan 26, 2007.

1. twerp

twerp New Member

Hi All, I have CFS, and I've been taking green foods capsules for about 3 months now. However, I've not noticed any difference in the way I feel.

Do any of you see benefits in using green foods? If so, what are they? More energy? That's what I was hoping for..

Just don't want to quit too soon on something that may ultimately help.

Thanks & Hugs,
    Twerp
    [This Message was Edited on 01/26/2007]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/30/2007]
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I've have the product "Green Alive" every morning. 3 tsps. in water. It contains many ingredients that support the body. I pay $30. and it lasts 1 month. I think it helps to replenish the cells and detox the body.
  3. twerp

twerp New Member

Stormy, I am following the dosage on the bottle, which calls for 4 capsules per day. Taking 2 at breakfast; 2 at dinner.

Dncnfngrs, I'll agree with Story; I don't like pond scum either! Ha! Tried a couple of brands and just couldn't take it, so switched to the capsules.

Cindycor, Glad you are seeing some positive results too.

So, I've made up my mind and will stick with the green foods. I think I have a tendency to give up on things too soon. Thought 3 months was long enough, but maybe not...

Thanks & Hugs,
    Twerp
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Yes, Stick with it. I had terrible huge lumps all over my body especially legs and since the "Green Alive" , Vitamin C (Ester) and MSM Powder, Omega 3-6-9, the lumps and bumps are almost gone!!! It does take months. Slow process.

Funny thing is I was gagging over the "Dr. T" drink but don't mind the Green Drink. i'm just accustomed to the taste. I seem to do better with drinks rather then caps.

If you goggle the Green Alive ingredients you will see that it covers alot of support and detoxing.

Cindy

[This Message was Edited on 01/30/2007]
  5. twerp

twerp New Member

I appreciate your insights and encouragement. I'm going to start back with the Green Foods today!

Hugs,
    Twerp
  6. scrappnmom

scrappnmom Member

I have a question. I have read about a few different brands of green foods formulas and they all say that they provide lots of vitamins, minerals, anti oxidants, fiber etc. My question is does that mean that it could be used as a substitute for a vitamin/mineral supplement? If so, I guess that means it could replace the vitamin/mineral supplement, fiber and anti oxidants???? I'm all for getting the same effects from 1 supplement instead of 5 or 6! Or am I all wrong on this? Just wondering. I feel the need to keep my body detoxed for the sake of Fibro and because my liver seems to have trouble with high liver enzymes.