Best Jammie Bottoms At WalMart

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, May 29, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Like everyone else, I thrive on comfort. I just wanted to let y'all know that I found some capri length PJ bottoms at Wal-Mart for only $7 and change. They are generously cut with light elastic in the waist. They come in lots of cotton prints which washe well without shrinking and also some are tee shirt knit. I just stocked up when I went to buy another gallon of paint for the bedroom. I usually just wear the bottoms with a tee shirt and am comfortable all night.

Even though I'm just coming out of a relapse, I managed to shop for quite a while at Wally World without having to take a little bit of Klonopin. This, as much as anything, comfirms for me that, overall, I am getting better.

Love, Mikie
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Mikie:

Sounds good. I am off to Wal-Mart. Any suggestion for a good night's sleep is worth it. Thanks for the tip!

nyrofan
  3. libra55

libra55 New Member

Think I'll hit Wally's tomorrow. I could do with some new jammies.

Thanks Mikie!

Michelle
  4. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

I love PJs lol and I do the same thing you do too Mikie wearing the bottoms with t-shirts.

I wait until things go on sale but your $7 find is pretty good. I got some winter ones for $3 last month and when I find them I try to get 2 or 3 at a time as I never find the right size. Need to loose weight so that any size will fit lol.

With summer here and no AC pj bottoms are the best! Hate it when I am so hot I stick to myself makes me itchy lol.

Glad to hear you are doing well! HAGD Brenda
  5. cathugs

cathugs New Member

I found some of those jammie bottoms also.
    I bought several different colors.
    The capris are good for me because I am so short.
    They come to my ankles.

After I found them I went to the lg. ladies
    section and found tee shirts to match.

I think they were around 6.00.They made cool
    sets.

I'm glad you had a good time shopping.

{{{{cathugd}}}}} Ruth
  6. twerp

twerp New Member

Thanks for the tip. I probably would have avoided them, fearing they'd shrink up, but since you say they won't I'm off to Wal-Mart today!

Hugs,
    Twerp
  7. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

with elastic waist and a RUFFLE around the bottom of the leg .

For women who are petite : I have bought all kinds and brands of jeans ( some that are not so cheap ) but the VERY ABSOLUTE best for me are the "Riders " at Walmart .
    They launder beautifully and did not shrink. I liked the cords so well that I bought three pair . I have heard they are made by LEE .

Mikie, I am glad that you are doing a little better .
    Your perseverance encourages me.
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I had an early morning condo mtg. at the pool and had to drive about 35 miles up the coast to see my financial advisor. It's jungle for quite a few miles along the county line and the love bugs were horrible. When I got home, my front bumpter looked like black chenille. Tired as I was, I had to go wash my car because the bug juice will take the paint right off. Think I'll take it easy the rest of the day. I stil tire easily.

Hope you guys enjoy the PJ's as much as I have. Life is just so much more fun in nice bright printed PJ's which are so comfy. I also bought a couple of Faded Glory tee shirts in pretty pastels. They fit really nice.

Now, if I can just get enough energy to finish painting my bedroom. Argh!

Love, Mikie
  9. mary124

mary124 New Member

Found some last year.... they are so comfortable!!! Think I got my on sale for $5.99
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

But they are normally $14.99. Down here, it's so warm that all I need are summer PJ's.

Love, Mikie