Best prices for supplements? Where do you buy yours?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Jan 31, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I buy from Prohealth the smart buy program, The vitamin shop and the FFC when I can't find them anywhere else.

Thanks to "intrigue" I just found [edited to remove URL] for my Maitake Mushroom.

Anyone else have any other great resources online?
    [<i>This Message was Edited on 01/31/2006</i>]
  2. mdjaj2231

mdjaj2231 New Member

Hi Jane,

I get powdered magnesium and calcium from Peter Gulham's Natural Calm.

It's great for my and my daughter's IBS and I think it's reasonable.

Take care. M
  3. proteinlady

proteinlady New Member

I get my B complex, calcium, grapeseed extract and CoQ at Costco.Prices are great-significantly cheaper than vitamin world and GNC (those are the stores near me). The B complex and calcium passes the water test too. Any vitamin (not softgels) should dissolve in 30 min or less when placed in a glass of water. If It hasn't dissolved in a half hour then the chances of dissolves and being absorbed in the gut are slim.
  4. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

The ones bought here support charity & research (including, I believe, this board).
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

We can't share commercial websites here, only imformational ones. However, a good bet is to use a search engine to find good deals. Type in the name of the suppliment you want, and then the word "price" or also the words "discount" or "wholesale". A quick way to compare prices.
  6. millennia

millennia New Member

Hands down the best prices I have ever found. And I have searched. They also seem to have the best selection. I've found other places with pretty good prices, but if you can't order everything from one place, you have to pay so much more in shipping. For my money, Vitacost has the best prices. Since you asked.
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

so I order some from Prohealth and from Puritan's Pride. PP send via Germany so I dont have to pay customes on the package.

In UK I wait til the supplements are half price then stock up but CoQ10 and ZMA I buy from USA.

love
    Rosie
  8. intrigue

intrigue New Member

I bought my Maitake Mushroom and Jarro Dophilus online at luckyvitamin. Their shipping is six bucks regardless of how much you buy and free if you spend a hundred bucks.

I think overall that saved me 40-50 bucks minus the six for shipping.

- Ellen
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I buy my CoQ10 from Pro Health, because I like the fact that it comes in sublingual. I used to buy cinnamon capsules from them, but they discontinued them at the store. Those are the only supplements I use. Sometimes I will use their probiotic if I get constipated.

I like the fact that they give some money to whomever you check that you would like it to go to.

Hugs,
    Faye
  10. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I buy here at Pro-Health :)
    Fibro Complete Multi
    Calcium Citrate
    ImmunPlex (undenatured whey protein)
    Jarro-Dophilus (probiotic)
    ZMA (on backorder so I don't use it yet)
    Dee50
  11. yesnettv

yesnettv New Member

I buy mine there - great service, quality and especially prices!