Best Supplements for Candidiasis - Yeast?

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by mmztcass, Sep 11, 2009.

1. mmztcass

mmztcass New Member

Would everyone list the supplements they take for Candidiasis that really works? I'm looking at several supplements to try and treat my yeast problem.

Thanks and take care... :)
  2. mmztcass

mmztcass New Member

Thanks...I knew of these. i do take probiotics and Xylitol already. I try not to eat much carbs, sometimes easier said than done when it's close to starting of my menstrual cycles. I also eat some garlic, probably not enough!

Take care... :)
  3. mmztcass

mmztcass New Member

I am taking a probiotic. I'm also taking Serracor-NK and will be taking a Lacctoferrin product. We'll see how it goes with my Graves' Disease as I have to go slow with any supplements and meds that I take. I also have to go slow with what I eat and drink as well to look out for any reactions.

Anxiety happens for me when my thyroid levels are wrong as well as having reactions to foods, drinks, supplements and meds. Fun, fun, fun...not! :-(

Thanks for the tips...! :)
  4. rose515

rose515 Member

I have had this problem many times over many years, and have a particularly difficult time finding things that work well for me. Recently I came across a very effective probiotic that works exceptionally well. It's called GoLive probiotic. I take one packet a day. When my yeast gets out of control I add C. Away by Protocol for Life Balance. It is an herbal supplement that I can tolerate and is effective for me. I take one cap 3 times a day along with the GoLive. Vit D3 helps with my immune system which is part of the problem from my perspective. My Vit D level was to low so with an increase in D I am noticing I get sick less often. I did a liver cleanse with a doctor about 2 years ago and since then I have been able to tolerate many more supplements and foods.
    Best of luck.
    ruby