best supplements?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by annamom, Nov 4, 2005.

1. annamom

annamom New Member

There's so much information on different supplements for fatigue. Anyone know of which ones really help, what has worked for you? Please help, it's only fall and I'm noticing a big drop already - it could be a long winter! Annamom
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

CoQ10 helps with energy levels.

I take other supplements but this one is specifically for energy I believe and it does help me a bit.

love
    Rosie
  3. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

annamom ... I take a "green" drink called Greens+Energy .. micronutrient green powder mix ( Geniune Health website).. I'm not sure if you can get it in the States ( Sam Tracy a nutritionist came up with the forumla ) .. it is one of the best things I do for myself .. I can safely say it does give me more energy and incentive to get going and get things done .. Perhaps if you ask at a health food store they may be able to get it for you ?
    Plus as Rosiebud said .. CoQ10 works very well too.
    Good Luck
    Fudge : )
  4. acesk

acesk New Member

Malic acid and magnesium - helps me a lot. Can tell on days I don't take it.

Also condrotin and glucosamine. You can buy it on this site - Pro Health.

Sue in Florida
  5. millennia

millennia New Member

Rhodiola Rosea has really helped me with energy and it is great for depression too (if that matters to you). And there is a lot of research out there about it, most of it was originally published in Russian, there are only recently translating it because it was considered top secret. Russia gave it to their Soldiers because it is supposed to give you more energy, make you more alert (people taking it performed better on tests) and I think subjects on it could perform physical tasks longer with less drain and stuff. It is pretty cheap and has helped me.
  6. zerped

zerped New Member

I haven't tried lots and lots of things, but the only one I've had that has made a BIG difference is something called "Ageless Extra" from a company called Oasis. It's an all-natural fruit juice you drink once in the morning and once before 3 pm. The first time I tried it, I was really dragging. After finishing my first cup of coffee for the day, I went back out to the kitchen and started a new pot, and went back to my computer. I drank the Ageless. The next thing I new, I was looking at the clock and 45 min.had gone by. I was so alert and focused and full of energy that I had totally forgotten about my coffee, and had gotten a bunch of stuff done! It's expensive to many people, but worth evry penny.