Bicillin injections?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by kellyann, Oct 10, 2006.

1. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Anyone know much about Bicillin injections? I know minimonkey took these, but I haven't seen her on here in a long time. Did she get kicked off the board? She was one of the very few people on here that reported an improvement in their health. I really want to try the injections as I think they are my best shot(pun intended,haha) at getting better!
    Anyone know where minmonkey is?
    Kellyann
  2. jarjar

jarjar New Member

Minimonkey was asked to leave. You can reach her at lymenet. You will find lots of info about bicillin injections at that site also if you do a search.

I did talk with a guy that went into all the history of that board and the one thing he found that seemed to help the most people were bicillin injections.

Currently I'm feeling too positive about the Marshall Protocol and that is the road I am taking.

good luck

j
  3. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Thanks so much Jarjar, I couldn't remember that web site!
    My doctor precribed the shots for me, YAY! So, I am going to give the a try. I am going to see if I can find minimonkey too.
    Thanks!
    Take care and I hope you are feeling well!
    Kellyann
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

Is the FFC rx'ing the shots for you, or a local doctor?

Please keep us posted over the next few days as to how you are doing with them? When are you going to start?

I am interested in how you do with them... my son's app't is next week, and injections was one thing I was going to ask about. Obviously I'll be reading at lymenet as well...

all the best,
    Victoria

5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I still have not received my injections! The drug store is having trouble locating and shipping them. Jeez I didn't know it was such a hard drug to find. Thay said maybe a few more days. At this rate they'd best go ahead and order next month's supply! And it costs $620.00 per month, the pharmacist keeps asking me if I know how much it costs, and I keep telling him , yes I do, please just order it!
    You don't realize how much your health is worth until you lose it! I have read a lot of good reports on bicillin though, so I am really looking forward to starting this treatment.
    I'll let you know how it goes just as soon as I start on it,haha!
    Take care! How are you feeling Victoria?
    I am praying nightly for you and your son.
    Kellyann