BIG BRI

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Nov 27, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

App they want us to just stick to arthritis on the other board so if just leave me a message to check here if you leave me a post. I was wondering where you were. Sounds like you had a good holiday. You are Char should make a video for AFV with your falls. Make you could market it. RA patients how to fall and not hurt yourself. lol. Could I get a share of the royalties lol. You sound like you are doing ok? Could you remind me when your surgery gets closer. FYI. Did you know that the whole world is crazy but me and you and I am not to sure about you? lol. Seriously enjoy your tree babysitting. You certainly do the most interesting things. Keep in touch. You are thought of often. I miss the old board. It isn't the same lately. Oh well what can you do when you live in a zoo? Feed the monkeys as my secretary used to say. lol. P.S. Today is Nov. 27
    Cath
  2. BigBri

BigBri New Member

Cath --My holidays were good, being at the cabin really helps my brain! Hope your holidays were good too!! As far as falling-- I dont think AFV would take it cause of all the cusing and temper tantrums after words--Family show and all--LOL LOL! Cath Im doing fine just still trying to climb out of my funk,( 3 yrs and still not out) Ya no It is hard to bounce back when just when you think your comeing out of the fog I get hit from the side or the rear.Maybe a GPS will help guide the way!!! LOL!!! My family is the best they wont let me idle for to long,Same with my friends, My buddie Craig has two tree lots intown and he and all of my friends make sure that im busy. I AM SO BLESSED! This book is going to TRY to teach me to LET GO of things that i cant change. My faith Cath is brused. My meetings with the priest did not last. He told me that he hade to go out of town, then i heard through the grapevine that he didnt!?? I wont confront him cause he is busy with a new parrish that he is in charge. Plus as you remember the story that my Mom, Sis and Bro dont belive the seriousness of our disease and these horrable back probs. Im afraid to be sooo hurt again! Same with me--I miss the old board! I MISS CORPSMAN sooo much!! I had the chance to get his E-mail and i didt--Crap!OK got to go now Cath-- I always think of You ,Char, Alray and Pam. I will keep in touch about my back. LOVE Brian
  3. BigBri

BigBri New Member

I have a Laborer to do just about everything. I just SHMOOZE the people to buy a tree! And take their money--At 10 bucks a foot the money rolls pretty good! Keep truckin on SSA or SSI --witch ever--!!! OK got to put my Santa suit on and sell trees!--- no Santa suit-- problay get mugged!! LOL BYEBYE Brian
  4. cyberchar

cyberchar New Member

Only 13% get their SSDI the first time. It was my bachelor's degree that really hurt me (isn't that something?)because they thought there must be something out there. My attny provided by the state said I could work at a convenience store!
    Anyway, please don't get your hopes up that you will make it. It is so emotional anyway, just keep saying-13%-. In fact, some doctors don't even send their reports in until round 2. My attny (the paid one) said it has to be both mental and physical to get it on the first time, or someone like a laborer with no education who looses a limb. Of course there are exceptions, and I pray you are one of them. Just don't too optimistic. And they MAY charge you for a copy of the doctors reports. All depends on the doc.

You know I'm with you all the way and I hope to God I'm wrong and you get a group that are intelligent that make the decision. The Voc Rehab people caused my problems, not the docs.

Please let us know when you find out something.

Char
  5. cyberchar

cyberchar New Member

I just wanted to add my 2 cents about those Restasis containers. No wonder its over $200 a month. If they put it in a bottle where you could just put a drop in each eye, you'd only need half of those plastic things. Twice a day I put those drops in, then throw away an equal amount because it can't be saved.

I love the Restasis, it's so much better than any OTC, but I just hate seeing taxpayers have to pay for cute (!!!)little plastic containers. Just another way to get more for less, right??

Glad you got yours. It is nice to be able to see & quit rubbing my eyes all day.

Take care, Char
  6. BigBri

BigBri New Member

Hey wazzzzup! My checkbook is already burning for Disneyland!!! I think we will have to eat Top Ramen the whole month of Jan. after our trip!! All is good here. How is things with you? My back pain is moderate.Talk to you soon. Brian
  7. caffey

caffey New Member

Flared big time!!! Give me a few days and pick a time and we can chat. Will be fun. Love the picture of your cat. So looks like her own woman. Not very impressed.
    Cath