Big FM and IC flare had surgery

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by efaye, May 28, 2008.

1. efaye

efaye New Member

Hello All,I haven't been on the board for a While.I just had surgery and took lots of biopsies of my colon,had fissure repair.While I was having big bouts of irritable and got a fissure then an abcess in it so had surgery.I will know this week how the biopsies go,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.All the above has thrown me into a HORRIBLE flare w/FM and IC.I've really been a mess.I was taking huge doses of antibiotis and my stomach flared up lost 16 lbs. in 2 and 1/2 weeks.Finally my stomach is calming down Thank God.I need to lose weight but not like this,I've pretty much lived on oatmeal.I just wanted you guys to know what was going on and to ask you to pray for me. kind thoughts efaye
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

efaye my thoughts and prayers are with you. i am so sorry to hear that you have been so ill, i hope you are on the mend soon. please take care.

3. efaye

efaye New Member

Thanks sooo much.It made me feel better to know even one person read my message and thought of me.I need all the good thoughts I can get,as we all can.I pray you have a great day.efaye