Big laugh about fireworks out here,,,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lenasvn, Jul 4, 2006.

1. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

My neighbors downstairs are shooting off some foreworks, and to make things short- a police car stopped by to talk to "dad" about it, so when son-in-law is standing there with his head in the vehicle to speak to the officer- mom-in-law takes a picture! Dad is tall, and butt was stickin out funny.

She smiled happily afterwards,,,LOL! Of course, all was fine, the officer was just making sure by-passengers would be able to pass "peacefully". My son is down there with them to enjoy the spectacle, good for him! I'm upstairs with little Angela who is sleeping deep.

LOL!
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Small town Washington- isn't it great? I enjoyed your story.... Terri
  3. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Do you live in Alaska?

I would love to be someplace cooler right now, it's around the 100'ds here in eastern WA. I cannot tolerate heat, physically, nor mentally (I grow sharp wolf's teeth and a bad mood in the heat,,,LOL!, no worries, I won't bite anyone, I also get postural tachycardia, so wolfie is pretty beat,,LOL!).

I sure appreciate the smallness (LOL!) of the town, just for living, that is. It can become a hassle when you need access to things.
  4. nonnie1967

nonnie1967 New Member

Some of my neighbors have been shooting them off for FOUR NIGHTS straight now, well past midnight each night. ((Grrr.)) As if it isn't hard enough to sleep with this dd already!

Last night my 5-year-old asked me how long it was going to go on. (Many of the fireworks sound like they are hitting our house.) The noise and lights upset him so much last night that he actually wet the bed. (He hasn't done that in a LONG time.) :-(
  5. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Try to post a pic of this. It sounds hysterical!

ROFLMBO!

God Bless.
  6. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

I donno if MIL will share this pic with me (the neighbor), it will probably and up in the family album, on the cover,,,,LOL!!!! I'll ask embarrassed daddy about it.

It won't hurt to ask, though.
  7. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

No, I used to live in Alaska - now we're in central Washington. It's hot here too, so I'm glad when the wind blows and cools things off! Walla Walla is a pretty town- I've been there a couple of times for music activities.