BIG NEWS your zodiac sign is wrong

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Jan 13, 2011.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Hey, I just read all our zodiac signs are likely wrong.

"Earth’s ‘wobble’ means your zodiac sign may be wrong. Earth's shifts on its axis over the past 3,000 years have changed the 12 zodiac signs.

"There's also a 13th sign, Ophiuchus, that's based on a constellation the ancient Babylonians threw out for symmetry thousands of years ago.

The shift isn't new, Kunkle says -- the zodiac world just hasn't taken the wobble into account.

Here's your new sign below:

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11

Pisces: March 11-April 18

Aries: April 18-May 13

Taurus: May 13-June 21

Gemini: June 21-July 20

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23-Nov. 29

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20

2. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I wouldnt worry too much about this...Matt Lauer and Meredith Veira reported on this today and they said that the astrological authorities and experts have actually known about this phenomenon for some time but there are no actual plans to change the astrological structure as it currrently exists. So no worries, an Aries will still be an Aries--lol!!

3. victoria

victoria New Member

I'd just like to know what it means to be a Ophiuchus - that's all. And how they reasoned throwing it out to start with and changing all of it, and why it hadn't been changed anyway thru the years...
  4. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

Any real truth to the whole astrological sign.However,one of my daughters' and my grandson share the same birthday.their sign happens to be gemini. That made me somewhat of believer because they have the exact same temperament! moody,anxious,not morning people,so needless to say I was bothered to see that their sign has changed,Gemini suited them LOL!