Big Prayers Needed Please!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TiffanyL, Aug 28, 2003.

1. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Hello! I hope that you all are well. Please pray for me. I tried going back to work this week as a teacher, and was unable to continue as hoped and planned. I have been sick all summer with lupus and fibromyalgia. I also have Sjogren's disease, thyroid disease, terrible allergies, and lots of sinus and ear infections. You recently prayed for me when I had tubes put in my ears. Please pray for me again and continue to do so as I apply for disability. I know it is hard to get, but I really feel like I am physically incapable of working. All prayers are very appreciated.
    In Christ,
    Tiff
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You have a lot on your plate, but all those diagnoses should be a help in getting your disability. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Hi tiff,

That`s so much for one person to carry and deal with. I`m asking God to lighten the heavy load you carry. You`re on my prayer list this week. I hope things get better for you soon.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I am sorry that you were not able to continue with your career. I will be thinking and praying for your health and for your help in getting disability.
    Lisa
  5. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

You have a full plate to deal with. God Bless You Dear One. I pray for you that the Lord will lift the burdens off of your soul and heal you. I ask all of this in his precious name Jesus Christ, AMEN. mama
  6. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am sorry this is happening, I think I understand how you feel, as I tried to take a part time job last spring and ended up having to let the job go. Up until then, I had thought that maybe I wasn't as sick as I thought, and that I was sort of feeling sorry for myself. I learned that it just wasn't true. So I will continue to pray for you.
    Father in the Name of Jesus, and I lift Tif up to you. Lord comfort her and draw her unto you. I pray that you will lay your healing hand upon her, and lift her diseases from her. Provide for her father as you provide for the lilies of the field. Encourage her by your presence. I also pray Father, that you guide Tif through the stages of applying for disability. May the process move swiftly for her. Remove any barriers that would stand in its way of apporvoal. I thank you Lord that You are Tif's source, and that you will continue to supply all her needs according to your riches in Glory.
    Hugs to you Tif
    Takesha
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Tiff,

I am sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I know applying for SSDI can be very stressful. Take good care of yourself and God bless...

Praying for you,

Kim
  8. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Let's pray for one another shall we...about our claims? I answered your post on the Lupus board about disability.
    This is a time, when we really have to believe that God is our source...not our insurance, or the state and federal goverment and then let Him guide us. God Bless you
    Takesha
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, please my and the others prayers and help Tiff in any way you can. Let her know that you will always stand but her side holding her hand and guiding her thrugh her difficult times.Please help her with her pain and heal her.
    We al know that you will never desert us, but we also know you work and heal on your on time table, but reach out to Tiff and give her the comfort and peace she needs at this point.

Amen,Danny
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will surely pray for you to get your SSDI, God does know our needs, and yours are great.

When I hear request like yours, I always think of the poem that went; I complained that I had no shoes, untill I saw a man that had no feet'.

Thats how I felt when I read your post, I complain that I have FM, and no doubt the pain is great. But compared to your symptoms and illnessess I feel like the man who complained he had no shoes!

God bless, and be assured I will pray for your income that you can stay home and not have to be concerned with a job!

God's blessings going out to you, and my prayers also.

Shalom, Shirl