Big Time Flare OUCH

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NEWSEDITOR44, Jan 8, 2007.

1. NEWSEDITOR44

NEWSEDITOR44 New Member

Hi all!

It's been a long while since I have posted, which is the good news. I haven't had a signifigant flare in several years. I have had little ones that have lasted for a few days here and there, bit nothing as bad as I have it now. Started back in early December with small stuff, a few days of the fatigue after exhertion, but other than that I have been fine. Then before Christmas, I got a cold from my four year old. The cold whiped me out, tired, cranky, achy. I never fully recovered, at least fromthe fatigue stand point. Then the sinus pain and infection, then a second cold. My immune system is shot.

I can tell I am in the middle of a falre simply from the fatigue and the headaches. These headaches are much different than I have ever had before. They hit my on the top left hand side of my head. They feel like bolts of electricity running through portions of my head. In some areas near my temple and eyes it feels as if there is a bit of swelling, though looking at it I can't see any. Lots of back pain and some joint pain. Also, I have not been able to get a good nights sleep in the past couple of months, and it seems to be getting worse. Fortunalty I don't have the typical IBS problems this time around.

Also, this past fall and winter has been particularly bad in the allergy department. I have had all sorts of breathing problems since October, which has turned out to be asthma. But the asthma seems to be hitting hard this year. It makes me wonder if my flare actually started back in october and has been building since?

Anyay, sorry to be such a downer, but I have to share this with someone. I am lucky to not have this as bad as some people here. I can still manage to make it through the day somehow, but its really difficult.

Much love to all of you. Prayers and Gods love to you all!

Jason
  2. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad now. Im the same way. I dont post alot but this winter man I have been hurting and so sick with one cold after another.
    I hope you get to feeling better. Hang in there. Post when you can...

Melinda
  3. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Are you aware that you have sinuses throughout your skull, not just the two pairs at the front. I used to get horrific sinus infections throughout my whole skull. My head was one huge ball of pain.

I am wondering if your headaches could be from infection in some of your ‘other’ sinuses. I don’t recall mine ever feeling like bolts of electricity, though.