BigBri surgery date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BigBri, Dec 15, 2006.

1. BigBri

BigBri New Member

Hey Guys what has been happening? Christmas trees sales are through the roof!!-- Must be my sales pitch! --lol--1400 trees in under 3 weeks! My laborers are getting tired! .Is everyone OK? I have not looked on the Arth. board. I will look later. Going to AAA today to get our Disneyland packet-- Yeeepy!!!! Jan. 19 is the day for surgery.I have been off Metho since Nov 14. in prep. for surgery, I dont feel too bad.To recap what they are going to do is--- 2 herniated discs,Spinal stenosis at L3-4 and mess of spurs and arth. to clean up. He said that he will cut me pretty good this time.My first time was a 1 in. incision, the2nd was a 4in incision.I am also wheening off the depp. meds, I gave them over a year and I dont think that they really helped. Working at the Christmas lot has been the best therapy EVER!! Im looking for Pshyco therapy after surgery. I miss you all sooo much!! By chance has Corpsman been heard from??? God I miss that man!OK got to go!!!! I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! Brian
  2. sunrisegirl

sunrisegirl New Member

Glad your sales are going great! You sound pretty chipper which is awesome! I have been to Disneyland/Disneyworld numerous times and I know you will have a great time. Good luck with the surgery. Try getting on arthritis chat sometime- miss ya there. Have not seen any posts from corpsman.
  3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hey Brian,with sales like that you'll be wishing Christmas was all year round,LOL.
    Hope surgery goes well,glad yer keeping not too bad,
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

I was wondering where you were? Forgot about the Christmas tree selling. Wrote the date for your surgery on my stickie on my monitor. Great memory awfully short. Never heard from Corpsman. It seems like a lot of the regs. are gone. Don't know why and don't want to know if you know what I mean. Not sure what I just said. How are you doing without the mtx. I have had numerous flares lately and have been up and down on the prednisone like a toilet seat. They are d/c the Kineret and start the Humira next week. Have fun at Disney Land. Please have a cotton candy ( I know diabetics can't have it) for me please and don't tell my doc ok? Take care.