BigGuyDog and LittleMan

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Khalyal, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

G'Mornin, all!

I put a picture in my profile of my goober dogs. Big Guy Dog is the one that stole Carla's birthday cake and apparently went for a joyride in her golfcart. :p

Little Man isn't so little, he weighs about 80 pounds. But Big is 100, so in comparison I guess he is.

Happy Weekend!

2. sisland

sisland New Member

OmG! what Beautiful Boys you have!!,,,,,,I have a Springer Spaniel/Border collie,,,,and he looks like a combo of your 2!,,,,,,,,,,he's about 55lbs and will be a year old in November,,,,Got him out of the paper for free at 6 wks!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh yeah i told you about my Daughters Lab that had to be put to sleep,,,,,,,,,,,,Well she looked just like your little guy!

I would be lost without my Lucky Dog! i'll put a photo up of him now so you can compare!,,,,,,Heres to our pups!,,,lolol,,,thanks for sharing!,,,,,,Sis
  3. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Your Lucky Dog is GORGEOUS! He has the same look in his eye that LittleMan does, like he knows everything!

hugs to you and your baby!

4. ckball

ckball New Member

What handsome boy's you have. My daughter has a border collie that looks like Little Man's twin, I swear. His name is Hermy and he is a sweetie.

I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my girls, they really are a lot of fun, that is when they listen,lol.

Thanks for sharing-Carla
  5. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

When they listen, yes, lol! I'm with you, my dogs are my joy. My Border Collie is a sweet boy, too. I did learn early on though, that BCs need a job. Otherwise they get very creative in how to keep busy! lol!

6. tansy

tansy New Member

for a few months until he could find a new permanent home for him; he had the same melting eyes as Little Man.

Now my son has a golden retriever puppy who is gorgeous; he grew up with a golden retriever so I was not suprised he chose to have one of his own. The best bit is I get to puppysit sometimes.

The golden retriever we had would eat anything including birthday cakes.

Khaly I am sure your dogs are good company.

TC, Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2007]