*** Bigmh/Ann - Question for you! OT! ***

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kat_in_Texas, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Kat_in_Texas

Kat_in_Texas New Member

Thanks for your encouragement about our upcoming cruise to Alaska! I'll admit that DH and I are NOT travelers (our annual vacation is usually to Vegas!) and we are a bit intimidated by all the info out there.

Wonder if you might share your favorite time of year for a cruise like we'll be on? We have read that June/July/August is nice ... is that true? ... also WHICH month? Our anniversary is in August but we're more interested in planning our trip for the best time to go!

I may pick your brain more about this on down the line! Your post got me so excited about all we'll get to see and do ... can't wait!!!!

Kat
  2. bigmh

bigmh New Member

Hi Kat!! We have been up there from April - October, and the best weather usually is the last half of July thru September. It is almost always a little cool on the water up there, but amazingly some days can get really warm. We were in Ketchikan in August a few years ago and it was 80 degrees!!

I can appreciate your trips to Vegas...we are going as my husband has a meeting there at the end of February. It will be fun but much different than boating/cruising!

Now I'M so excited for you! I sure hope that the weather doesn't let you down, but just take a variety of clothes, layers. I hope you love it....we sure do. Best of luck, and write if you have more ??? Blessings...Ann