bil has his first published book out now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 69mach1, Feb 4, 2007.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it's called pizza and politics how mitchell moon lost his girlfriend. i have not read this yet. but i will eventually.

it can be purchased on line for sure through barnes and noble.

he is 33 years old, english professor at western michigan university.

jodie
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Exciting news. My congrats to the author. Couldn't find it at Amazon or the library. Will keep looking.

Rock
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Contratulations to your husband! I'll have to look for his book. Who published it?

It's got a great title.

What classes does your husband teach in his department at Western Michigan?

4. rockgor

It's Jodie's brother in law. This was clearer on the porch post. But don't feel bad. W/ our brain fog anything is possible.

Last night Gordon made soup: chicken, meatballs, veggies, etc. So I saw it in the soup pot on the stove. Next thing he was calling from the next room. It's not in the crockpot.

Even after I saw it on the stove I was trying to get it out of the crockpot! Is that brain fog w/ a capital BF or not?!

I'm gonna have to buy loafers from now on. Laces will be too complicated.
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Sorry, Jodie. Your brother-in-law!

Rockgor: Are you trying to make me feel better by posting the same reply twice?
  6. rockgor

the computer, or the server, or the net, or the browser or the man behind the curtain is all screwled up. I can't play bridge or download films. Stuff gets posted not at all or 3 times.

I've heard a new type of computer is coming out later this year. Just how or in what way it will be new I haven' been able to find out.

Maybe I'll just use this one as a paperweight in the meantime.

Modern technology is wonderful except, of course, when it doesn't work and then your pacemaker fails and the plane hits a mountain and the gas stove blows up and ....