Bio Meridian testing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JoFMS, Oct 11, 2006.

1. JoFMS

JoFMS New Member

Hi All,

I just wanted to share with you that I went to a homeopathic doctor / normal doctor who tested me using a biomeridian test. It works by placing a machine on each meridian point on the hand and foot and then the computer assesses the body. Weird I know but I wanted to share my results. It cost about 50 pounds including meds and I have to go back again in 4 weeks. At least she seemed more concerned about my health than other dcs I've seen.

The body parts that showed up weakened for me are:
    Thyroid - which is why I'm so tired and weak
    Heart - (why I'm depressed)
    Small intestine - (why I have some tummy troubles)
    lympatic system - (why I have tender glands around my breasts)
    Emotions - (past experiences etc)

So then the computer chooses out of thousands of remedies which ones would match to treat you. (Not sure how!)

So now I'm taking MSM, Oxygen, Bach Flower Remedies, Sepia, Silica (for emotions)and another group of meds in a bottle (for thyroid etc). I'll let you know how I get on. Also having some of my amalgam fillings removed today.

Has anyone else ever had this test? would be interesting to find out other peoples results.
  2. maedaze

maedaze New Member

Sounds interesting, let us know how you get on. Wouldn't mind one of those computers at home here!! Mind you 50 pounds including meds is pretty cheap.

Good luck hope it works :eek:)
    maedaze

[ advertisement ]