Bio update and New Pic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Wolverine, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Hi guys just lettin u know that ive made some adjustments to the bio (the story of how it all began! lol)

Also uploaded a new pic which is me a couple weeks ago ^_^

Hope your all feeling good today / night!

Hug, ~Chris~
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Cool pic. Is that your pic on your shirt?

Why are you a wolverine? They don't woverines in Australia. They have platypi. I know from watching the Discovery Channel. Wolverines are fiercer; platypi are better swimmers.

But, of course, you knew all that.

I am not familar w/ the groups you like. When I was young groups had sensible names like The Beatles or the Strawberry Alarm Clock.

Good luck w/ your music.
  3. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Hey there. :) Yeah thanks, thats not me on the tshirt, although it was a funny pic cause i looked like him! hehe. Thats Ville Valo from a band named HIM. There rock, pretty good.

Hehe no i got the name Wolverine from a comic character.. from the Xmen comic. Hes one of my faves :) If you watch the movie Xmen - his character is played by hugh jackman.

Hehe yeah alot of interesting band names around now. The beatles are pretty cool, i love led zepplin!

Thanks & hope ur well. ~Chris.

[This Message was Edited on 08/24/2006]
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you're a handsome lad aren't you!!!

My son Reni plays in band, he plays bass but is an excellent lead guitarist (the band he joined already had one). He goes to Wacken in Germany every year to the festival there, very heavy, dark rock stuff....cant stand it myself. He also composes his own stuff and plays keyboards too.

We live in Scotland, UK.

Thats good that you can work from home, make some money at your own speed.

Glad you're still here on the board.

love
    Rosie
  5. darude

darude New Member

Your one hot guy too bad I'm an old lady. My daughter saw pic and is in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

You have beautiful, striking eyes...

It's a shame to see someone with so much life ahead of them, here sick and on this board.

For me, you just never picture someone so young and vibrant behind the words of someone who posts on this board.

I'll shut up cause I'm probably not making any sense to anyone but me...

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  7. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

Not to play doctor, but your bio sounds all too familiar!

Check out this link if you get a chance,
    www.mayoclinic.com/health/pancreatitis/DS00371
    see if any of the information there sets off any alarms for you. It would explain all of your undiagnosed symptoms, right down to the weight loss - and is something literally no doctor seems to check for.

Luckily, if this info sounds like it might apply to you - this site details the type of doctor you'd need to see, and what tests would have to be run.

~Amanda
  8. BEARANDBUGSMOM

BEARANDBUGSMOM New Member

Myspace that you had previously posted and wow you and your girlfriend are gorgeous together. Not my type of music but it is amaizing..........you are very talented!

Take care!
    Kelly
  9. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

Good update! I was once a musician too, but my neuropathy took all that away. It has been so long I stopped adding "musician" in my bios! (bass guitar)

I would like to see Australia some time, and New Zealand. If I win on the lottery I will!

10. misskoji

misskoji Member

quite the sexy beast aren't you? Love the shirt!

Hope all is well,
    Deanna
  11. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Yes, you are a hottie. Good luck with your music and everything else you hope for in life.
  12. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Heh thanks for all the nice comments, ur all very sweet arent you. ;)

Alyndra: Thanks alot for that web site. I'll check it out. Yes as a matter of fact i have had mild pancreatic problems since this all began. It started as liver/gallbladder pain, and then i got the gallbladder out eventually which didnt help much.

But over the course of the problems ive had a few mild attacks of pancreatitis. Now mild might not sound like much, but apparently pancreatitis is THE worst pain anyone can experience, they say alot worse than childbirth. And oh yes, i can testify to that, those attacks were certainly the worst pain i have ever felt in my life.

I havent had one for ages tho because i had a small proceedure that cut open the sphincter muscle surrounding the pancreatic and common bile duct, so the panc fluid and bile can flow out better. I still get panc stabbing pain after rich meals, but i dont get those attacks thank God! They were awful. I can eat better now but have some sort of stomach type pain almost all the time except when im hungry and havent eaten for ages.

Da Rude: LOL!!!! ;D say hi 2 ur daughter & thanx for the compliment, hehe.

Thanks 2 the rest of u too! Hope ur all doin well.

Take care. ~Chris~
  13. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I read your bio and I am currently going though the same thing. I developed digestive problems over a year ago. I have problem with appetite, and eating enough. Can't tolerate many foods.

I do have many small gallstones and the doctor wants to remove the gallbladder, thinking it may help my digestive condition.

I am very interested in your problems, especially since you did not get better after having your gallbladder out. In fact, are you saying you developed IBS after the surgery?

I also work from home alot. I wish I could get my digestive system healed. I had endoscopy last week and they diagnosed gastritis. I need to find out why I have it.

I am afraid to have the gallbladder surgery if I will get worse. What do you think?

Thanks

14. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Hi there. Ahh ok i see, its no fun is it!

Yeah.. if you have gallbladder probs or stones, the bile gets congested and blocked up, making everything sluggish and takes away your appetite.. causes a "stuck" feeling down there.

Yeah.. im not sure to be honest now. I kind of got worse with my fatigue and stuff after the gallbladder surgery, but now years later i can eat better than i could back then. However.. if i had the knowledge i have now, i would definitely have cleared out my gallbladder sludge (which is thick bile / the beggining of stone formation) using natural methods, and i think i would have been better off long term.

I wouldnt only resort to gallbladder removal if the pain is unbearable and the whole thing is inflammed or dangerous. If it had to be surgery, i would ask if you could just have the stones removed, they can do that and then just stitch the GB back up and leave it in! Wish i had just got it drained too. Anyway i cant change it now. But if i were you and u still have the option, i would look into these natural methods.. (i dont think the huge harsh liver flush using cups of olive oil and lemon juice is a good idea at all)

Here is a link to something i think would be a great help. Read through the info.. its very interesting :)

http://www.startthehealing.com/liver.html

Let me know what you think about it, and hope ur feelin ok.

~Chris~[This Message was Edited on 09/01/2006]
  15. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

for PVlady.
  16. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and finally had the gall bladder out....first month has difficult everythting i ate came right out...lost weight ..but my body adjusted...

i don't regret having it out...w/my spleen...i have blood disorder as well..read my bio..

wolverine...your name was intriquing too me ever sense i had seen it...first thought maybe you were from the state of michigan here in the usa...i was born in michigan...

then i thought maybe you were a fan of the comic hero wolverine..

anyways..see you like some of the music i do.. nin for one...my son's favorite is typo negative...he is 16 years old..

you should here him sing...and he is quite the poetic writer..teachers have tried to encourage him to take more writing at the college level..he said he didn't want to until it is time...because he writes because he enjoys it...

and doesn't want to make his poems be considered work for him...

so is that you on your t-shirt? i wished i lived in australia...never been there but would love to some day...

do you like the band's disturbed and god smack? i do...

my son has autographed cd's from them because of his father's connections...personal body guard and friends..

anyways..keep up on your music and go for it...

i know this sucks having all of these problems...but try to do a little everyday...so that creative style of yours...that is you! love yourself and go for it...

my son thinks about joining a band here and there...he plays guitar-bass i beleive sad , i can't remember but he has a really pretty black one.lol it's an ibenez...

he hears things and remembers it...verses he caught on to ac/dc when he was just almost a a year old...starting singing thunderstruck....at the beginning and swaying side to side...

then it was the red hot chili peppers...now it is nin...type o is our screensaver on the computer...

well gonna go glad to yack your ear off...keep going for your dreams...

my son was voted most creative in preschool...by the teachers...and that kid of mine can draw, talk, write, play his guitar...if he weren't playing football and doing track he would be in a band...he has been asked but he has not time right now..

peace and love

jodie

[ advertisement ]