Biofreeze

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by WorldFalls, Feb 5, 2003.

1. WorldFalls

WorldFalls New Member

Somebody on this board commented a while back they he or she used a product called Biofreeze for the problem of hot burning feet. I bought some off the Internet a few weeks ago and I'm really impressed with it. I put a couple applications on my feet at night and it helps. It's no miracle, but it does relieve the problem at least some.

I have also found that it helps the muscle aches that I get on my neck and shoulders. I'm a Web designer so I spend a lot of time at my computer. Sometimes my neck feels like it's going to fall off! But that stuff helps. I like it better than bengay and icey hot because those products smell BAD and makes my asthma and skin sensitivites act up. But the biofreeze doesn't really have a smell, and it's made up of natural indredients (camphor and menthal) so you can use it without worrying as much about chemical exposure.

Anyway, I'm starting to sound like a Biofreeze ad! lol! I just wanted to tell you that this product has helped me because it might help some of you as well.
  2. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

Hey there. I just started to go to a chiro a couple weeks ago. I asked if there was anything I could do for the pain in my shoulder, and he gave me some samples of Biofreeze. I'm so hooked now! I use it on my hip too, when it starts acting up. A little goes a long way. I just bought a bottle from him last night.

I agree that it's much better than icy hot or bengay.
  3. LinnFam

LinnFam New Member

My husband is a chiropractor and many of our pts. love BioFreeze. Another product we use that is an ABSOLUTE FAVORITE is Deep Tissue Rub from American Botanicals.