BIOFREEZE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CATLADY912, May 10, 2003.

1. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

My physical therapist let me buy a 4oz tube for $5.00. This stuff is something like Ben Gay but much better. They use it when you have physical theapy. I use it on painful area's and it really helps allot. I also found out today that I can use it for a migraine headache. If any of you get a chance please try it and see if it won't help you. You can also find it at Wal-Mart. It helped my sciatic pain tonight after my husband did the massage.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL MOTHERS AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND ITS PAIN FREE.

GENTLYHUGS,
    JANICE
  2. athome

athome New Member

Tried Biofreeze off and on for last three years, seems to help knee and elbow pain when I'm able to do simple exercise in WARM therapy pool before using it.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We need to emulate what professional athletes do to keep in shape and keep pain to a minimum. Many use rubs and take an aspirin or other pain pill before working out. Pain meds work better if taken before and not after pain shows up. Of course, I'm not talking about opiods here.

Icing up sore muscles will help right after working out and later you can alternate heat and ice.

Building muscle, endurance, and balance will help us to avoid pain and injury.

Love, Mikie