BioFreeze

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MiahRoo, Jul 26, 2003.

1. MiahRoo

MiahRoo New Member

I did a search and found one post from a while back about this stuff but just thought I'd share my recent experience with it.

It's a topical gel used for arthritis, sore muscles, joints, backaches etc. I've never, ever had any success at all with any type of cream/gel before. I just stank really bad with no relief. :p

This stuff doesn't help my really deep pain but it's pretty nifty for the surface pain, especially in my neck and shoulders. The smell disappears pretty quickly and it lasts a few hours. I believe it's not on the market for consumers at this time. But I've gotten all of mine for free from a doctor. If you're interested ask your doctor and if he/she doesn't have it then I'm guessing most chiropractors, massage therapists (especially them) and other health care prof. will have it. What I have is all the single packets for it...a TON of them. They do have a site...easy to find. It's also cruelty free, not tested on animals! I give it pretty decent praise for certain types of pain. Hope it can give some relief to some of you.

~Miah~
  2. lone-wolf

lone-wolf New Member

uses Bio Freeze for the muscles causing her back pain. Gets it from her Chiroprator. I tried it, it helped some with with the surface pain like you said but really didn't do me any good for the deep pain.

Karen
  3. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

I just got samples from my chiropractor but
    haven't used it yet.
  4. Miles

Miles New Member

I have been using it for quite some time. It does just help with the surface not deep. I got mine from a Chiropractor but can also get it from another site out of FL. They also have a Roll-on plus the tube.

Deb
  5. WorldFalls

WorldFalls New Member

I love the stuff. I have a serious intolorance to heat. My feet get so hot at night that I can't sleep. I put that stuff on the bottoms of my feet and turn the fan on and it really cools me down!

I do agree that it's doesn't help deep pain much, but it does help for the more surface stuff. Also, as an asthmatic, I appreciate that it doesn't have the strong odor that some of those products have!