Bioresonance Therapy - Does it Work?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by leebea, Jan 5, 2006.

1. leebea

leebea New Member

Hi Folks - I am the mother of a CFS sufferer, and am interested to know what treatments other sufferers have found successful. Also I am particularly interested in bioresonance therapy as I know of two people who have had extremely good results with it. I have had it myself to treat allergies and it has been most successful. At this stage I cannot find any reason not to have it, but my daughter is not keen. She has had five sessions and although she appears to be somewhat better she is telling me she is worse. I would be most interested to hear how other sufferers have responded to this treatment. The practitioner we have attended is a highly trained professional, who uses well regarded equipment. Many thanks to anyone who responds. Best wishes to you all. Leebea
    [This Message was Edited on 01/08/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 01/11/2006]
  2. leebea

leebea New Member

Dear Nancy B,

Thanks for your suggestion - I am new to this game.

I note that you are in Germany - that is where bioresonance therapy originated.

We have had treatment using the Bicom machine.

Best wishes to you and your family.

cheers

Lynda B

3. mars_xmu

mars_xmu New Member

I've used: Bi-Aura therapy (see www for site), Oxy Powder, homeopathy, plus also had my flat treated for geopathic stress. In the past I've also had lab tests done, however, it was only after my flat was treated that i made rapid progress. You need to treat the biological symptoms as well as the emotional and enviromental problems that contribute to CFS. I would recommend homeopathy to begin with though, as negetive emotions play a big part in CFS, and homeopathy is very good a gettnig rid of them.

At the moment I'm cured, but still take suppliments and eat the right type of food: no sugar or white flour.