BIO'S PROFILE'S

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by babygirl44, Aug 29, 2006.

1. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

Hello BIO'S, PROFILE'S
    A lot of you don't have them, I like looking at them they make me feel closer to the person i'm talking with as if i know you .
    I myself just updated mine with a pic .
    I was worried at first about putting pic on there 6 months ago but I see it makes it feel more like a family thing I guess once you get comfortable.

LOL every one and welcome home.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2006]
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

my picture up a few weeks ago.i do wish that more people would fill out their bio too. take care charlene
  3. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

I do to maybe if they read they will it just makes me feel like i know who i'm talking to.Beautful pic
  4. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

5. Imfinetoo

Imfinetoo New Member

Where do you do this. I am new and didn't know it even existed.
  6. Imfinetoo

Imfinetoo New Member

Thanks. I'll try to do that.
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

I LOVE the pic of you and your grandbaby!!!! You both have such beautiful smiles and look so happy!!!

I'm with you ... I feel closer to the person if I have read their bio and know a little about them. People don't have to pinpoint where they live if they don't want to for security purposes .... but it's nice to know what country you are from, or which state in the US you are from!

I had a pic up, but I don't know what happened to it, and now I can't remember how I got it there!!! LOL

Hugs,
    Janet
  8. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

If you all could see the smile on my face to have gotten the replys thank you, thank you, thank you, Yes my grandbaby there is another one now and yes thats my heart.

Of course I rasied her, her mother was only 16.

But anywho couldn't love her more.

And for the complament of not looking like a gran smooches(smile)when you get my age any com. counts and feels good.

My daughter just got home from basic tranning in july so I had both of them for 6 months I don't think I have to tell how hard that was haveing FMS but i made it.
  9. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

I see u updated your profile and said you were newbie welcome home.LOL You will love it here I do.
  10. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hello Babygirl

I added a "self portrait" to my profile taken with my digital camera hence why it is such a awful picture. At least I am smiling.

gentle hugs to you Marion
  11. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I always go to the BIO's when I read a post to see who I am talking too and it's too bad that some of you's are not telling us a little of yourselves and what you look like...we are family...right???? there is no judgement what so ever.

Ann
  12. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

Glade to hear from all of you and yes we are all family maybe after reading this a few of them will update profile.

And even change pic from time to time.

I think i'll change mine now.

13. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

Isn't my granny baby a cutie
  14. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

15. detsgirl

detsgirl New Member

What a Sweet baby!! I bet you are so thrilled!!

I always love those first days when a new life is here! It just seems like all is well with the world!!

Teresa
  16. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

still seeing a lot of profiles empty[This Message was Edited on 08/31/2006]
  17. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE PROFILES UPDATES
  18. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

ANY MORE PEOPLE IN TX
  19. babygirl44

babygirl44 New Member

Hello how is everyone
  20. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I update mine from time to time. Right now I have one of me and my two boys and grandbaby.

Babygirl, your granddaughter is a beauty!!!