Bird flu virus

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Pottersclay, May 25, 2006.

1. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I just found out today that there was a dead crow in New York State that tested positive for the bird flu virus. My husband and I are VERY concerned. It is not just about the fact that we live in New York state. The other thing is that we are farmers. We have chickens that we raise for the eggs to sell to the grocery stores. If our farm gets the virus, our farm is finished, not to mention my family could be in danger also.

If you happen to think of my family and I during the day, could you pray for us and our farm?

Thank you,
    PC

****EDIT-CORRECTION****

IT IS THE WEST NILE VIRUS RIGHT NOW, NOT THE BIRD FLU VIRUS. EITHER WAY THEY BOTH ARE DANGEROUS VIRUSES.[This Message was Edited on 05/25/2006]
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Prayers going up!

May God protect your family and farm from this terriable Virus.

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I also live in NY. I pray the government is a lot more efficient in dealing with Bird Flu than they were with the places in the south hit by hurricanes last season.
    I am sending prayers for your family and farm and you.
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm praying for your family and farm. Blessings De
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Will sure be praying for this need, because you don't need to stress about anything else.
    God is able to protect you all and your farm.

Remember...God is bigger than any problem! I can't tell you how many times that I have to remind myself of that!

Love, Mari
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

I join in with all prayers for protection of your family and farm - all animals and humans.

Living in New Jersey, my husband shared this news with me,and we are concerned also.

((Hugs))
    Judy