Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cerise, Dec 29, 2009.

1. cerise

cerise New Member

Does anyone else (besides Tiger Woods) have their birthday on Dec. 30th?
  2. skeptik2

skeptik2 Member

Do YOU?

If so, let me be the first to wish you the best birthday ever!

...and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3. cerise

cerise New Member

Thank you so much! And a Happy New Year to you too!
  4. Sceptical

Sceptical New Member

NO. My birthday is the 12th of April. Still 4 months to recover. Lots of time. Nice, isn't it?

5. jole

jole Member

What a lousy day for a B-day, huh? My hubby's is tomorrow (New Year's Eve) and he says he misses out 'cause everybody is celebrating...but not for!

Wishing you a great day with lots of blessings!...................Jole
  6. lynncats

lynncats New Member

mine was dec. 1st, but my brothers is today 12/30. So happy b-day to my bro, and to anyone else that shares this b-day.

7. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

hope you have a super birthday!!
  8. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

and best wishes for the year ahead.

9. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

it is 2 of my cousins birthdays today and they are sisters! born on the same day about 5 year apart....

there seemed like there were lots of bdays at this time of year a few years ago, on this board, but maybe those people are here anymore??

Happy Birthday!!!! We should be glad that we at least have our own day instead of having our bday on a holiday!

my sister in law's bday is the 27th and i always have trouble getting a card to her on her bday because of no mail on christmas and this year the weekend followed the holiday so no card for her!
  10. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one. My oldest son's was Dec. 28th and my grandson's was Dec. 29th. My son used to tell people that when he was a child his birthday was never celebrated because of Christmas. I found some pictures of him with a b'day cake and presents, so that changed his mind! I think he just didn't remember his parties because it was so close to the holidays.

I do confess to sometimes wrapping his gifts in leftover Christmas paper though. LOL (but only if it was a solid color). GB66
  11. cerise

cerise New Member

It's tough having a birthday during the big holidays. People always forget & are just burnt out after the Xmas holiday. My dad told me that if I had been born later, he would have sent me back because I wouldn't have been a tax deduction! I only recently found out I was a preemie so I wonder what my birthday would have been! Too late now, I'm 53 (yikes)!