Bit in the butt...? a question about a new pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Jun 28, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

For the last several days, I've been getting a very sharp pain in the left buttock (yeah, this is a little embarassing).

Once every two hours or so, the pain hits, in the same spot. It is very localized, and feels like I'm sitting on a cactus or getting stung by a bee. The pain lasts for about ten seconds and then subsides.

Does anyone else get any pains like these, maybe in other parts of your anatomy? Do you know what causes this, or how to reduce it?

Thanks.

Kholmes
  2. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

The only time this happened to me was when I washed my clothes with my DH's work clothes!

He had been baling hay and had cheet grass in his t-shirts. I had a terrible pain and itch that I couldn't figure out.

Kept checking the skin and couldn't find anything. Finally realized it was a piece of cheet grass in my chonies!

Wish your's was as easy as that.

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  3. emiltim

emiltim New Member

i get this feeling in different parts of my body (mostly my feet). My neurologist said it is a neuropathy. They could put me on neurontin for it, but it's not bad enough or happen often enough to start yet another drug.