biting and crawling sensations

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by jess, Jun 25, 2008.

1. jess

jess New Member

Hi all, I was wondering if these are symptoms of Lyme only or can also be experienced with CFS or Fibro? I have been having these sensations lately and they are very annoying. Of course I am now thinking that this is the start of Morgellons but they have started to let up. Thanks, Jess
  2. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

One of my worst Lyme symptoms Is Crawling, biting and itching sensation. Its awful!!! Its enough to make a normal person crazy. My LLMD said it is from the lyme, and only about 10% of his patients experience this mess. The only thing that stops it for me is doxy. Are you in treatment? Sandie[This Message was Edited on 06/25/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/26/2008]
  3. jess

jess New Member

Thank you for your replies. I have been tested but my LLMD only says it's possible I have Lyme. My test results were negative basically except for 41 +++, 31 and 39 ind all were in IGG. A confirmation test for 31 was negative. I still think it is Lyme. I have hper smell, some auditory and visual hallucinations sometimes. I have bad TMJ and something is wrong with my shoulder now. I also have gastroparesis and a host of other symptoms all part of Lyme. I can't see what else it could be. I am not being treated yet. Jess
  4. buttercakes

buttercakes New Member

You need to see a LLMD, Your test shows alot of Lyme activity. Do you have A LLMD? You can get well, if you are treated properly by A LLMD who knows what he's doing. Sandie