bladder problems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ellie5320, Mar 22, 2007.

  1. ellie5320

    ellie5320 New Member

    I am having a lot of pain down there and and when i need the toilet I cannot hold on front and back is that a problem anyone else has? thanks
  2. STEFFI43

    STEFFI43 New Member


    See a Urologist for your bladder problem. It could be a condition called Interstitial Cystitis. I have this and it can be very debilitating. Look it up on internet to see if your symptoms are the same. The "other" problem I think you are concerned about is a real social problem and you need to consult a gastroenterologist. I sympathize with you on that one, too. I understand that a lot of Fibro sufferers have these problems.

  3. tngirl

    tngirl New Member

    There are specialists called urogynechologists who specialise in pelvic floor/bladder problems.