Bladder tuck?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ansel, Oct 23, 2005.

1. ansel

ansel New Member

Has anyone had a bladder tuck and do they work? Did your insurance pay for it?
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2005]
  2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

What is a bladder tuck please ansel? I have interstitial cystitis, but have never heard of this.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

My mom just had one and she has been very uncomfortable since the procedure, she is older and has lots of other problems though. Someone said something about cranberry capsules, that is great I am going to have to try that I have a terrible time with urgency and have never heard about trying that , thanks!!

kgangel
  4. zielskawoman

zielskawoman New Member

ansel - I had a bladder tuck (lift) along with my hysterectomy seven years ago. I just had my check up and doctor says everything is holding good. I haven't had any problems with the bladder but it was a big surgery and recovery was several weeks long. My insurance did pay for it.
  5. stinker56

stinker56 New Member

I had a hysteroctomy with a bladder tuck about 22 years ago and now I have problems with leaking when I sneeze or cough, etc. I worked really good for years though but unless my problem gets a lot worse, I'm not having it done again.
    Stinker56
  6. JLH

JLH New Member

I had a vaginal partial hysterectomy with an A&P Repair in 1982. My insurance paid for what they paid on stuff at that time--probably everything but $25 was my coverage then!

The A&P repair was an anterior and posterior repair--or bladder and rectal repair along with the hysterectomy. After 3 hugh babies (2 over 10-1/2 lbs.; 1 over 11-1/2 lbs.; and all 24" long) everything was falling down or out!!!

Everything has managed to staying repaired after all these years!