Blah! Blood tests came back!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kurt, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Kurt

Kurt New Member

My doctor ordered a whole bunch of blood work and my cholesterol came back a little high. My lower number was 167, which is not really bad, but a little high. He said my liver was a little fatty due to the high cholesterol, nothing to really be concerned about. He just said watch what I eat and exercise more. That was the first time my cholesterol has ever been checked and I am 27. It was probably a little higher a year ago because I have been eating healthier since this FM thing. I have been watching what I eat. Why is it that everything that is truly good tasting have high cholesterol in it? In fact, just about everything in life that is fun or pleasurable is somehow bad for your. I think when I die, If there is a creator of some sort, that would be the question I would pose to him/her/it!!!!

Kurt
  2. Kurt

Kurt New Member

My doctor ordered a whole bunch of blood work and my cholesterol came back a little high. My lower number was 167, which is not really bad, but a little high. He said my liver was a little fatty due to the high cholesterol, nothing to really be concerned about. He just said watch what I eat and exercise more. That was the first time my cholesterol has ever been checked and I am 27. It was probably a little higher a year ago because I have been eating healthier since this FM thing. I have been watching what I eat. Why is it that everything that is truly good tasting have high cholesterol in it? In fact, just about everything in life that is fun or pleasurable is somehow bad for your. I think when I die, If there is a creator of some sort, that would be the question I would pose to him/her/it!!!!

Kurt
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I think you will have to stand in line for that question! We all want to know 'why' everything we like/want is bad for us!

Take care, there is hope for the young!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. little

little Member

I heard a doctor on tv say once.That if it taste good,that it isn't good for you.I'm trying to eat healthy but, it is very hard.I'm trying to experiment with spices right now. Some just upset my stomach. It is hard to find the right thing to eat.There are so many hidden things in the food today. It would be nice if we could grow are food .Have a good day. Gail.