BLAST....thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jackiec, Sep 25, 2002.

1. jackiec

jackiec New Member

Jackie C, here. Wanted to let you know that I had a "meet the doctor" appointment yesterday with the doctor at the Saline (U of Mich) clinic. It's Dr. Crump, and he's WONDERFUL!!! He used to work in a CFS clinic that no longer exists and I have a first appointment with him scheduled for October 21. I'm SURE he's the doctor you told me about in August. Thought you should know I'm grateful for your recommendation. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Have been in the midst of a major CFS crash for about a month now. It was such a relief to have a doctor who could understand my inadequate way with words and still understood ....

Thanks again. I'm so glad to have the support and encouragement from people I've met here.

Hugs to all, Jackie
  2. jackiec

jackiec New Member

Jackie C, here. Wanted to let you know that I had a "meet the doctor" appointment yesterday with the doctor at the Saline (U of Mich) clinic. It's Dr. Crump, and he's WONDERFUL!!! He used to work in a CFS clinic that no longer exists and I have a first appointment with him scheduled for October 21. I'm SURE he's the doctor you told me about in August. Thought you should know I'm grateful for your recommendation. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Have been in the midst of a major CFS crash for about a month now. It was such a relief to have a doctor who could understand my inadequate way with words and still understood ....

Thanks again. I'm so glad to have the support and encouragement from people I've met here.

Hugs to all, Jackie
  3. jackiec

jackiec New Member

I'm so sorry I didn't read other posts before I started this Thank You....I just read your note on another thread about all you've been through lately. Don't know how you keep any smileys on your face, but I sure do admire you!!

So glad your surgery went well. Hoping your hubby gets the kidney transplant he needs. And wish your kids the very best. My or my, you do have more than a full plate!

Will send many prayers that your family gets through all the medical issues and still has a wonderful outlook on life. You're an inspiration. Hope the disability comes through quickly, too.

Gentlest hugs and prayers, Jackie