Blessings poured from on High.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, May 9, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I am so thankful for the "good" news for Nonie and I regarding our blood work ect. It is an upside down world sometimes but I thank Heavenly Father to be blessed to have learned of Him, and how it has enriched my life.

Jackie and Ray; prayers for you and yours.

Ginny I'm thinking of you also.

Rose. I briefly saw her this week and although this grief business is beyond my comprehension I was thankful to see her; she really looked and sounded good. I pray she is.

Unnamed persons also will be in my petition for wellness, understanding and guidance. Love Cactus Lil'
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Thank you my friend for the prayer reminder on the main board tonight, my head is so muddled today I forgot it was Thursday night prayer!

I always pray for everyone, but I do like to participate in the special night.

Thanks Lil, and Bless you.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Our dear Father, I praise you for the many gifts and blessings you have bestowed upon these boards this week. Thank you for watching over Nonie, Jackie and Ray,Elda, Faye and Alex, KarenAnne and Martin,LoriB, Harmony, ToniM and her family, Andrea and her Mum and Scratch and all the others who are ill, tired and in pain. Please help us to follow your word and go forth in our days with grace and compassion. In His name we pray, Amen.
  4. Ellie

Ellie New Member

I give thanks for a great day also, for his glory is there if we just seek it. Aloha Amen Ellie
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

and Amen.

Shalom, Shirl