blessings,Shirl, Sunrise, and danny3861

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KCD, Feb 3, 2004.

1. KCD

KCD New Member

Thank you for your recent prayers. I appreciate your help in this time of need. I am still in the battle for my marriage and would appreciate any continued prayer.
    Thanks.
    Val
  2. blessings

blessings New Member

It is a wonderful priviledge to be able to bring our burdens to the Lord and to agree with other Christians. I continue to pray that God will bless your marriage and will be the center of it. God Honors marriage, and I ask that He will bring you and husband close together in Him.
    love, blessings
  3. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Val it is a blessing and pleasure to come togeather to pray.

Blessings to you and your husband, In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

warm hugs, Sunrise
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

It is certainly a blessing to be part of this board and pray for one another. I hope that the Lord blessed you.
    It is also my pleasure to pray for you when ever the need arises. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It is a privilege to offer up prayer for you! I am sorry I am late getting here, have been a little on the sick side lately and not on the boards as much as usual.

BUT, I always prayer for all prayer request here even if I am not here, in fact I pray more when I am sick.

Will continue to pray for your request, may the Lord send many blessings to you and your husband.

Shalom, Shirl