Blessings To All

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Angee, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Angee

Angee Member

Greetings to all of you here on the worship board.
    I want to thank you all for the precious encouraging words that was expressed during my period of dispair.

First of all i feel a lot better and i know the words spoken throu this board made me realize i was not the only one that has experience down times. Also I know we need people like us to lift each other up in prayer.

I fell better and i am begining to see the light again. Since I wrote to you all, I had 2 dear people go home to be with the lord this week. God only knows what would have happened if i had not contacted you all before this happened what state of mind this would have put me in. I handled it like a trooper. Glory To God.

That just goes to show you i was lead to this board and you all gave me the strength I needed to encourage those who usually came to me for guidance and i was able to help them tru this tragic time in their life. So thru us encouraging other people we dont know how helpful we can be in not only for that present time but for the things they might be facing in the future.

I pray that God give each of us everything we need to weather any storm we are faced with in our lives. Our life come in waves we have the high tides as well as the low ones, but my God will be with us through them all.

I love you ALL and Thank GOD for you

God Bless
    Angee